REEL THREEL FISHING RATES
A deposit of 250.00 dollars is needed to confirm a trip. A deposit can be paid using PayPal, credit card or send a check. Call for address. Deposits are non-refundable. Deposits are good for 1 year. Canceled trips due to weather, can be rescheduled within 1 year.
Food and drinks, sunscreen, sea sick pills, ice chest (for take home fish), lip protection, and camera; no black sole boots or marking soles – rubber shoes preferred.
Please pay the balance of trip the morning before departure. Payment methods accepted are check, cash, or can send an invoice via paypal the week before the trip. For customers who pay via credit card – please add 3 percent of the total price to cover service charge.
OFFSHORE / DEEPSEA FISHING TRIP!
- $950.00 + fuel - 1-4 people Deepsea Trip up to 50 Miles
- $750.00 - 1- 4 persons Near shore / beachfront, bullreds, sharks, tarpon, 1 to 3 miles out
- $1050.00 + fuel - 1-4 people 50+ mile Blue Water Trip
- *Additional person, $75.00 each, max of 6 people for the trip
- Offshore/ Deepsea fishing prices do not include fuel cost. Customers are responsible for purchasing fuel on deepsea fishing trips. The cost and amount of fuel will be determined by current fuel prices and distance traveled. Most trip ranges from 25 to 40 miles from shore. The boat averages about 1 mile per gallon of fuel. On an average deepsea trip we use an average of 40 to 80 gallons of fuel. Please call if you have any questions on the fuel pricing.
- "Offshore / Deepsea trips": Fishing around oil rigs,wrecks,rocks,shrimp boats & weed lines, or current rips.Fish for king mackerel, amberjack, wahoo, spanish mackerel, snapper, cobia, dorado, sharks,etc.
- AVANTI 33', 2008 Twin 275 Mercury Verado Four Strokes This boat is equipped with safety EPRB (Emergency Position Reporting Beacon)
BAY AND JETTY FISHING TRIP!
- $650.00 - 1-3 people (Full Day 6 hours) Bullred and Shark Trips
- $550.00 - 1-3 people (Full Day 6 hours) Bay and Jetty Fishing
- * Additional charge for live baits.
- "Bay / Jetty fishing": Fish for speckel trout, redfish, flounder, sheepshead, croaker, mangrove snapper, sand trout. We fish jetties,or fish the bays in the area.(fishing license reguired)
- 22' Fish Master
STATE WATER FISHING TRIP!
- $800.00 1-4 people plus fuel
- $700.00 1-4 people Bullred, Shark, and Tarpon Trips (Full day 8am - 2 pm)
- *Additional person, $75.00 each max of 6 people for the trip
- STATE WATER TRIP: This is fishing in Texas state waters 9 nautical miles from land. Freeport has lots of rigs,reefs, and under water structure in these areas. These areas hold and attract some of the best fishing on the gulf. It is great action for red snapper, redfish, and kingfish.
- What's great about this trip is you are fishing 30 minutes from the dock. Also Texas State water is open year round for red snapper. *Texas saltwater fishing license is required !!!
- "Bullred / Shark / Tarpon trips": Beachfront fishing for big bullreds,blacktips,bull sharks,atlantic sharpnose,sand sharks,tarpon & etc. Bullreds are usually over 25 lbs,and sharks are usually 15 lbs to 50 lbs. With some over 100 lbs.It is common to catch over 40 fish on this trip.Have caught over 60 bullreds before on this trip! (fishing license required).
- Prokat 30 foot, with a 10 foot beam, powered with twin 200 Yamaha's
Meeting place and directions for surfside marina. Click here for map.
|Prices subject to change due to increasing fuel prices. Fuel surcharge may be added on deep sea trips.
Captain and deckhand work hard for you, tips are appreciated, 10% to 15% are customary. We will make sure you have a great time on your trip